Release 3.0.09 (2009/01/09)
- [BugFix] Incorrect action when allowing traffic in L7 Manager.
- [BugFix] Java UI will be closed when opening a pop-up FTP or TELNET recorded files in the browser.
- [BugFix] Unknown symbols shown in the application name in Traffic Discovery.
- [BugFix] No yearly bandwidth report in Traffic Manager when crossing a year boundary.
- [BugFix] No log when changing device IP in 2-tier mode.
- [BugFix] Restrict minimal pipe bandwidth to 0.001 Mb/s.
- [NewFeature] L4/L7 Manager report changed to daily-based database table for speed up.
- [NewFeature] Enlarge the limit of address book group to 512 objects.
- [NewFeature] Pop-up tips to repair database tables when detecting corrupted tables.
- [Update] (Pattern) Built-in 2.1.05.334
- [Download] (Firmware) http://www.l7-networks.com/firmware/3.0.09/IX-AllModel-3.0.09.bin
- [Download] (Firmware) http://www.l7-networks.com/firmware/3.0.09/IX-AllModel-3.0.09.img
- [Download] (MgtServer) http://www.l7-networks.com/firmware/3.0.09/IX-Svr-3.0.09.zip
Release 3.0.08 (2008/12/19)
- [BugFix] Only show allowed sessions in AppView and IPView to have the same session count as that in the .
- [NewFeature] Sorted application name accross all Traffic Manager reports.
- [NewFeature] Pop-up alerts for bridges in PolicyView if currently no traffic manager settings or schedules.
Release 3.0.07 (2008/12/09)
- [BugFix] Unable to search AD users in the User Console.
- [BugFix] Unable to block URL by the custom URL keyword blocking.
- [BugFix] Unable to record FTP and TELNET message in the 2-tier mode.
Release 3.0.06 (2008/11/14)
- [BugFix] System error when upgrading firmware or executing CLI "sys mgtserver" in 2-tier mode.
- [BugFix] Incorrect PolicyView accounting for the unlimited traffic when enabling exempt source of Per-IP Manager.
- [BugFix] Incorrect action when allowing traffic in L4 Manager..
- [BugFix] No data when changing query date in IM Recorder.
- [BugFix] Improving system performance.
- [NewFeature] Prompt for existed IPs in the Traffic Manager report.
Release 3.0.05 (2008/10/27)
- [BugFix] Incorrect MSN account recording.
- [BugFix] Unable to register IM acounts when enabling IM user self-registration.
- [BugFix] Abnormal high web bandwidth reports when enabling Web Manager.
- [BugFix] Incorrect bandwidth accouting in the Traffic Discovery.
- [BugFix] Improving system performance.
- [BugFix] Incorrect version number when upgrading mgt server to 3.0.05.
- [NewFeature] Hourly organized traffic manager top reports (replace session log based top reports).
- [NewFeature] Built-in URL keywords for several categories.
Release 3.0.04 (2008/09/24)
- [BugFix] Incomplete MSN file recording.
- [BugFix] Incorrect bandwidth accounting for bridge in CLI and UI (System Status).
- [BugFix] Auto-reboot due to low memory during firmware upgrade may cause corrupted flash.
- [BugFix] Bypass card always goes into bypass since 3.0.
- [BugFix] Web manager runs in sniffer mode by default.
- [BugFix] URL keyword blocking now works in partial-matching mode.
- [BugFix] Blocking policy in L7 must rely on enabling Traffic Manager.
- [BugFix] No Game/Stock patterns shown in InstantScan series models.
- [BugFix] UserConsole --> Group without Web Service
- [BugFix] L4/L7 Manager will not reload configuration after modifing address objects in Object Manager
- [NewFeature] Support new traffic discovery: App/Host/Policy views.
- [NewFeature] Support default interface mapping for IX-5000V/IX-5000VB.
- [Update] (Pattern) Built-in 2.1.05.326
- [Update] (URLDB) Built-in 2.1.00.021
- [Download] (Firmware) http://www.l7-networks.com/firmware/3.0.04/IX-AllModel-3.0.04.bin
- [Download] (Firmware) http://www.l7-networks.com/firmware/3.0.04/IX-AllModel-3.0.04.img
- [Download] (MgtServer) http://www.l7-networks.com/firmware/3.0.04/IX-Svr-3.0.04.zip
Release 3.0.02 (2008/09/08)
- [BugFix] Bridge learning timeout too long (15 seconds) when plugging the INT/EXT cables.
- [BugFix] Web Manager may accidentally cause CPU 99%.
- [BugFix] Logging system may be corrupted due to long?pattern name.
- [BugFix] Telnet/Ftp content recording may running out of free memory.
- [BugFix] AD mapping causes heavy CPU loads at AD server.
- [BugFix] AD mapping may not work well in Windows 2000 Active Desktop environments.
- [BugFix] CLI "sys mgtserver" may cause "Invalid Checksum" problems.
- [BugFix] Session count in AppView is not synchronized with that in HostView.
- [NewFeature] Support multiple bridge with scheduled Traffic Manager policy rules.
- [NewFeature] Support manual ordering/naming of network interface for all x86 hardware.
- [Update] (Pattern) Built-in 2.1.05.320
- [Update] (URLDB) Built-in 2.1.00.020