Release 3.0.04 (2008/09/24)
- [BugFix] Incomplete MSN file recording.
- [BugFix] Incorrect bandwidth accounting for bridge in CLI and UI (System Status).
- [BugFix] Auto-reboot due to low memory during firmware upgrade?may cause corrupted flash.
- [BugFix] Bypass card always goes into bypass since 3.0.
- [BugFix] Web manager runs in sniffer mode by default.
- [BugFix] URL keyword blocking now works in partial-matching mode.
- [BugFix] Blocking policy in L7 must rely on enabling Traffic Manager.
- [BugFix] No Game/Stock patterns shown in InstantScan series models.
- [BugFix] UserConsole --> Group without Web Service
- [BugFix] L4/L7 Manager will not reload configuration after modifing address objects in Object Manager
- [NewFeature] Support new traffic discovery: App/Host/Policy views.
- [NewFeature] Support default interface mapping for IX-5000V/IX-5000VB.
- [Update] (Pattern) Built-in 2.1.05.326
- [Update] (URLDB) Built-in 2.1.00.021
- [Download] (Firmware) http://www.l7-networks.com/firmware/3.0.04/IX-AllModel-3.0.04.bin
- [Download] (Firmware) http://www.l7-networks.com/firmware/3.0.04/IX-AllModel-3.0.04.img
- [Download] (MgtServer) http://www.l7-networks.com/firmware/3.0.04/IX-Svr-3.0.04.zip
Release 3.0.02 (2008/09/08)
- [BugFix] Bridge learning timeout too long (15 seconds) when plugging the INT/EXT cables.
- [BugFix] Web Manager may accidentally cause CPU 99%.
- [BugFix] Logging system may be corrupted due to long pattern name.
- [BugFix] Telnet/Ftp content recording may running out of free memory.
- [BugFix] AD mapping causes heavy CPU loads at AD server.
- [BugFix] AD mapping may not work well in Windows 2000 Active Desktop environments.
- [BugFix] CLI "sys mgtserver" may cause "Invalid Checksum" problems.
- [BugFix] Session count in AppView is not synchronized with that in HostView.
- [NewFeature] Support multiple bridge with scheduled Traffic Manager policy rules.
- [NewFeature] Support manual ordering/naming of network interface for all x86 hardware.
- [Update] (Pattern) Built-in 2.1.05.320
- [Update] (URLDB) Built-in 2.1.00.020