- Fixed the Softether 1.0 missblocking.
- Fix the realtunnel was missblocking while it used SSL to tunnel the transmitted packets.
Well-Known issue and Notes
- Skpyefile has the feature to continually resend the packets; therefore, if skypefile is smaller than 100k, it will be easily out of management.
- Both Skype login and SkypeFile over socks server may not be blocked.
- After pattern update, all rules (including enabled rules) will be reset to factory default. It will be fixed in release II.
- Softether may be missed blocking in some conditions.
To view all supported applications, please click Support List.
* To view the comparison of InstantScan Firmware/Pattern/Signature/AV database, please click InstantScan Version Comparison Table.