- The The MSN pattern now supports the management to Windows Live Messenger 8.0
(MSN 8.0) formal edition.
- The Skype pattern now supports the management to Skype 220.127.116.11 formal
- The Yahoo pattern now supports the management to Yahoo beta 8.0.
- Fix the false positive of softether on the SSL connections.
- Fix the Skype rules of application firewall will not work if the ip-range
setting was inverted.
Well-Known issue and Notes
- Skpyefile has the feature to continually resend the packets; therefore, if skypefile is smaller than 100k, it will be easily out of management.
- Skype login over socks server may not be blocked.
- SkypeOut version 2.0 or above may not be blocked.
- Schedule on Skype related rules is invalid currently.
- After pattern update, all rules (including enabled rules) will be reset to factory default. It will be fixed in release II.
To view all supported applications, please click Support List.
* To view the comparison of InstantScan Firmware/Pattern/Signature/AV database, please click InstantScan Version Comparison Table.