- The MSN pattern now supports the management to MSN 8.0 beta.
- Fix the false positive problem that some non-MSN traffic may be blocked by MSN normalization (ex. DNS, etc.)
- Fix the false positive problem the trend micro (ex. TMCM) may be blocked by softether rule.
Well-Known issue and Notes
- Skpyefile has the feature to continually resend the packets; therefore, if skypefile is smaller than 100k, it will be easily out of management.
- Skype login over socks server may not be blocked.
- SkypeOut version 2.0 or above may not be blocked.
- Schedule on Skype related rules is invalid currently.
- After pattern update, all rules (including enabled rules) will be reset to factory default. It will be fixed in release II.
To view all supported applications, please click Support List.
* To view the comparison of InstantScan Firmware/Pattern/Signature/AV database, please click InstantScan Version Comparison Table.