Pattern 2.0.03.114 (For InstantScan 1.8.50p15 or above only.)
- Support Skype 2.5 beta login and file transfer.
- Fix the false negative problem that SkypeFile version 2.0 may not be blocked.
- Fix the false negative problem that Fasttrack (iMeshˇBKazaa) may not be blocked.
- Fix the false negative problem that poco may not be blocked. But users can still search files.
- Fix the false positive problem that MSN fileTransfer may be blocked by Skype rule.
Well-Known issue and Notes
- Skpyefile has the feature to continually resend the packets; therefore, if skypefile is smaller than 100k, it will be easily out of management.
- Skype login over socks server may not be blocked.
- SkypeOut version 2.0 or above may not be blocked.
- Schedule on Skype related rules is invalid currently.
- After pattern update, all rules (including enabled rules) will be reset to factory default. It will be fixed in release II.
To view all supported applications, please click Support List.
* To view the comparison of InstantScan Firmware/Pattern/Signature/AV database, please click InstantScan Version Comparison Table.