Pattern 2.0.03.104 (Only for InstantScan 1.8.50p15 or above)
- Support Skypeout for Skype version 18.104.22.168 or above.
- Fix the problem that KKBOX v2.1 cannot be blocked.
- Fix the problem that kugoo v3.101 & 3.206 cannot be blocked.
- Fix the problem that schedule on Application Firewall cannot immediately be activated right after applying the schedule settings. But there is an exception, please see well-known issue 4.
- Fix the fales positive problem that Skype rule may block NetOP connections.
- Fix the false positive problem that Skype rule may block VNC connections.
- Fix the problem that Skype connections connected from the presetting source IP addresses may not be blocked.
Well-Known issue and Notes
- Both Skype login and file-transfer via socks server may not be blocked.
- When Skype is set to be blocked, it can still login successfully via socks5 proxy outside of the InstantScan and can use voice and Skypeout, but cannot send messages out.
- Both Skype Random Voice and Skype File Transfer of Skype 22.214.171.124 cannot be blocked.
- Schedule on Skype related rules is invalid currently.
- After pattern update, all rules (including enabled rules) will be reset to factory default.
To view all supported applications, please click Support List.