Pattern 2.0.01.020 (Only for InstantScan 1.8.50p10 or below)
- Solve the problem that the applications of QQ2005 and QQ2006 cannot be blocked.
Well-Known issue and Notes
- Both Skype login and file-transfer via socks server may not be blocked.
- When Skype is set to be blocked, it can still login successfully via Socks5 proxy outside of the InstantScan and can use voice and skypeout, but cannot send messages out.
- Both Skype Random Voice and Skype Filre Transfer of Skype 22.214.171.124 cannot be blocked.
- When you apply schedule on Application Firewall, you have to force users logout first and then login again in order to activate the schedule.
- After pattern update, all rules (including enabled rules) will be reset to factory default.
To view all supported applications, please click Support List.