InstantBlock Firmware 2.112
- Add Transparent Mode status at system status page to let users know what bridge status is 1) forwarding 2) learning 3) disabled.
- Both PPTP and L2TP now support multiple users.
- Fix bug that MRTG graphs do not mark clear unit of network traffic.
- Fix bug that wrong interfaces are displayed on MRTG graphs while changing interface setting.
- Rename IB to InstantBlock.
Operation Mode - Transparent
- Fix bug to disable bridge fiber ports on IB-1000.
- Fix bug that Non-initialized WAN Interface will be displayed as ˇ§UPˇ¨ under transparent mode if the network line is ready.
- Fix bug that "-" (hyphen) cannot be input into IM accounts.
- Fix bug that emails will be locked while sent out between Exchange Servers.
- Fix bug that "-" (hyphen) cannot be input into domain at pages of Content Filter > Customize/SSL > Domain. Note that domain name cannot contain "_" (underline) according to RFC 1034.
- Fix bug that the device should bypass ARP packets over VLAN for ARP learning.
- HA can synchronize configuration file when there is any modification on Active device.
- Update Server has been changed to 220.127.116.11.
- Fix bug to solve the problem of Web Redirect.