- WebIM http://hanoi.e-messenger.net/ can be blocked currently.
- WebIM http://e-messenger.net/ can be blocked currently.
- When MSN webcam enabled, it will not be false negative as Skype session on Traffic Discovery again.
- When uploading/downloading files to/from network Hard-Disk, logs of ˇ§[Block] RTSPˇ¨ string will not happen again.
- RIPv2 via unicast will not be false negative as Skype session again.
- When using NetOP as remote connection, the log ˇ§Block SkypeFileˇ¨ will not display on Events of Application Firewall again.
- Application Firewall can block Skype 2.0 via HTTP proxy.
Well-Known issue and Notes
- Both Skype login and file-transfer via socks server may not be blocked.
- When Skype is set to block, it can still login successfully via Socks5 proxy outside of the InstantScan and can use voice and skypeout, but cannot send messages out.
- Both Skype Random Voice and Skype Filre Transfer of Skype 184.108.40.206 cannot be blocked.
- When you apply schedule on Application Firewall, you have to force users logout first and then login in order to activate the schedule.
- After pattern update, all rules (including enabled rules) will be reset to factory default.